What is an Agile Coach Camp?
- Agile Coach Camp is a series of independent, not-for-profit, practitioner-run events. (taken from https://agilecoachcamp.org/)
Where does ACCDE take place?
And how to I get there?
- Our venue is SeminarZentrum Rückersbach (about 15min by taxi from Aschaffenburg train station). See google maps. In case you’ll be arriving by train, we usually organise ride/taxi shares (details are coming closer to the event).
What do I need to prepare before accde?
- You do not need to prepare anything
- Feel free to bring games, instruments and other things to have fun with to ACCDE22.
What language will the conference be in?
- The conference will be in english, and as it is a safe environment, it is OK to try and improve your language skills in any way.
What about payment & costs?
- This is a non-profit, low-cost, community-organized event, so you only pay for the cost of food, accommodation and materials.
- You will pay at the venue when you leave.
- Price will be about 400 Euro (very probably lower depending on sponsorship), and covers everything except drinks (coffee, water and tea are included)
- All those sponsors (look here: —->>>>) make this unconference possible and affordable.
- As we will (as every year) have a great service and a very helpful staff, we will collect money/tip on sunday.
Why do you ask about sharing rooms?
- We have a limited number of rooms, some are single rooms, and some are double. If people share rooms, then more people can attend the conference.
- We do our best to fulfill your wishes of who to share with
- We want you to be comfortable, so we only put you in a shared room if YOU want to.
- If you choose to share with a stranger, we will per default put you in a room with a person of the same gender.
Where do I go, when I arrive?
- When you get to the venue, please go to the reception (second building on the right) and check In. After that, meet us at the so-called „Forum“ (first building on the right)
When does ACCDE start?
- Pre-event (optional) starts at 2pm. The main event starts at 7:30pm at the Forum. There is dinner at 6pm (which is already included in the price).
When does ACCDE end?
- We will finish with Lunch on the last day (closing of Open Space before). Some will maybe hang out at the venue a bit longer :).
Are there morning activities?
- There will be a group of people running in the morning, so bring your gear! Sometimes there’s also meditation or cross-fit like activities depending who offers what.
How do I get in touch with you?
- Feel free to contact the orga team with any questions and ideas. We are happy to hear from you by mail „orga2022 @ agilecoachcamp.de“
What if I want to stay in touch afterwards?
- There will be the possibility to exchange data, pictures and everything else.
How much energy does the accde take?
- The unconference will be very exhausting… take care of yourself… take breaks, get some sleep, relax
Can I bring my partner and kids?
- Your partner is very welcome if they want to participate in accde. They must enter the lottery at the same terms as other participants.
- This is a conference that people pay to come to to focus on agile for a weekend. Since some people feel uncomfortable with kids around, and that this is such a sensitive area that it is hard to talk about, we do not have kids on accde this year, and instead focus on the professional part of it.
Can I charge my electric car at the venue?
- Yes. The venue has a charging station for electric cars.
Where can I find more info?
- If you want to join the mailinglist for all news and announcements go here: Pre-Info Mailinglist
- If you want to join the Twitter Stream with news and accouncements go here https://twitter.com/ACC_Germany or follow #accde22